The positive effect of sound therapy
Life is full of stress and hectic. Sound therapy is a good method to relieve stress
dismantled in a nice way. Our cells vibrate at different sound frequencies –
therefore we use sound and vibration to communicate with these cells and organs
to connect and promote healing.
The effects on our body
First the body relaxes and it is very soothing just to feel the vibrations
and perceive the fantastic sounds. In fact, the positive effect goes much deeper.
The benefits of sound therapy
- Physical and emotional healing process
- deep relaxation
- Stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven positive effect after broken bones, etc.)
- Removal of blockages and tension
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Regeneration of breathing, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system
- Immediate, non-invasive, yet powerful
- Sound frequency currents throughout the body
- Complete regeneration of the aura
- improvement of blood circulation
- Better immune system
- Better stress management
Meinl Sonic Energy is a unique world of sound and vibration. In the health and wellness industry, these tools are used therapeutically for stress management, relieving anxiety, insomnia, depression, addiction cessation and pain management, but also to support meditation and yoga. In addition, many percussionists and hobby musicians rely on the quality and the unmistakable sound character of the Meinl Sonic Energy instruments. If you listen to them carefully, you will soon realize that they speak their very own language. Immerse yourself in this relaxing world of sound and let Meinl Sonic Energy be your companion on your journey to new harmony and inner balance.