Right of Withdrawal
1. Right of withdrawal for goods deliveries
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from your contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. form or e-mail). We can also offer you a GLS return label for the return. Use our return form or send us your decision by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Consequences of resignation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you when ordering, without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which we received back your return. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us M.S.V. Musik-Sound-Vertriebs GmbH, Wirtschaftsstraße 14, 2201 Hagenbrunn. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Unfree packages of return we will not accepted or if costs arise in the case of an unfree return, the customer will be charged the cost of the return.
3. Exclusion of the Cancellation policy
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Goods, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications, song books, books
- Goods that are supplied sealed, such as software and licenses that are intended for one-time use
- Goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.